Disclaimer: If you were someone who waited in line for Black Friday then navigate off the page because it’s about to get ugly.
- So today is in contention for dumbest day of the year outside of Arbor Day. Black Friday is nothing short of a joke and the fact that companies continue participating in it is absolutely pathetic.
- People are literally dying over marked-down microwaves and places like Walmart continue to participate in it knowing that they’re not only putting the general public at risk, but putting their own employees at risk.
- I went to Walmart yesterday around 6 PM to pick up a dvd at Red Box because I saw a flyer that said it opened at that time. When I got to the store, there were 10-15 toothless morons sacrificing a family-oriented Thanksgiving dinner so they could risk pneumonia and huddle around in the freezing cold for 12 hours in order to get 30% off a fucking coffee maker.
- Then, when I asked if the place was open, all of the people pretentiously laughed at me and made sure to pompously alert me that they’ve been waiting there since 3 (as if I was supposed to be impressed). I wasn’t impressed at all. I felt bad to be honest. I mean, if you’re waiting for a store to open on Black Friday, you’re a fucking JOKE.
- I guess Black Friday is good in a way. It’s a great way to weed out the idiots on this planet without necessarily being ‘tragic.’ If some moron gets trampled over a Blu-Ray player, that’s one less idiot clogging traffic on the freeway.
TMZ: “Seems Brian Griffin won’t get a shot at a 3rd novel … ’cause the martini-swigging, chick-bangin’ family dog DIED on “Family Guy” last night… Brian — who’s been on the show for all 11 seasons — was hit by a car in last night’s episode … and died from his injuries”
- So evidently I’m a little late to this rodeo but apparently Family Guy killed off Brian a few nights ago. To be honest, I didn’t know Family Guy was still even on but the fact that they killed off the dog brought back a fit of nostalgia like no other.
- Family Guy used to be the funniest show on television. To put it in perspective: South Park is my favorite show of all time but the first 3 seasons of Family Guy are untouchable. They were simply GENIUS.
- That being said, any episode after the 4th or 5th season is trash. Like, the series is honestly such a train wreck now that I consider it unwatchable. I would even go as far to say it’s the worst show on television right now and I wholeheartedly think differently of people who contend that it’s still funny.
- Although the show sucks regardless, killing off Brian is a terrible idea. Kill off Meg or Chris or something. If you want to revive the series, you don’t make 20 shitty spin-offs and then go and kill off the best character on the show.
USA Today: “George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday afternoon for allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend and pushing her out of her house as he packed to move out, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said… Zimmerman barricaded himself in the house Samantha Scheibe rented in Apopka, which he had shared with her since around August”
- Big Daddy Z is back at it again in the news today. Evidently he aimed a shotgun at his wife and then barricaded the door with few couches before the police arrived. Smart move because nothing says “Not Guilty” like blockading your front door with furniture to prevent cops from entering.
- On a serious note though, how do you pull this off is you’re Zimmerman? If I was the focal point of the most racially controversial murder case of the last 5 years, pointing a gun at another person would probably not be too high on my list of things to ever do again.
- I guess when it’s all said and done, jail is probably the best place for him after all. Like, who’s going to hire this guy? He might as well just write a book because I don’t even think Burger King would accept this dude’s application at this point. Just call it a day and steal a car or something.